World Riddles 2
World Riddles 2 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall World Riddles 2 from your computerGameTop Pte. Ltd.
. Open here
for more information on GameTop Pte. Ltd.. More information about the program World Riddles 2 can be found at http://www.GameTop.com/
. Usually the World Riddles 2 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\World Riddles 2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling World Riddles 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\World Riddles 2\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. World Riddles 2's main file takes about 1.72 MB (1808384 bytes) and is called Wonders.exe.
World Riddles 2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.46 MB (2579621
bytes) on disk:
- desktop.exe (47.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
- Wonders.exe (1.72 MB)
This info is about World Riddles 2 version 1.0
World Riddles 2 is a program by the software company GameTop Pte. Ltd.. Some users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall World Riddles 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove World Riddles 2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate World Riddles 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "World Riddles 2". If it exists on your system the World Riddles 2 app will be found automatically. After you select World Riddles 2 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding World Riddles 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for World Riddles 2:
- The software company is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\World Riddles 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall World Riddles 2.
8. After removing World Riddles 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong World Riddles 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing World Riddles 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove World Riddles 2 by GameTop Pte. Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that World Riddles 2 by GameTop Pte. Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove World Riddles 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 09:05:38.347