World Mosaics 2
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall World Mosaics 2 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall World Mosaics 2 from your PCWildTangent
. Additional info about WildTangent can be read here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more facts about World Mosaics 2 on WildTangent's website. World Mosaics 2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\World Mosaics 2 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing World Mosaics 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\World Mosaics 2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 5.39 MB (5646768 bytes) on disk and is titled WorldMosaics2-WT.exe.
World Mosaics 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.17 MB (8562336
bytes) on disk.
- WorldMosaics2-WT.exe (5.39 MB)
- WorldMosaics2.exe (2.44 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This info is about World Mosaics 2 version 220.127.116.11
World Mosaics 2 is a program marketed by WildTangent. Some users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall World Mosaics 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase World Mosaics 2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate World Mosaics 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "World Mosaics 2". If it is installed on your PC the World Mosaics 2 program will be found very quickly. When you click World Mosaics 2 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding World Mosaics 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for World Mosaics 2:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\World Mosaics 2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall World Mosaics 2.
8. After uninstalling World Mosaics 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of World Mosaics 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing World Mosaics 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove World Mosaics 2 by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that World Mosaics 2 by WildTangent is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove World Mosaics 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-10 18:04:14.747