Wordpress is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Wordpress from your computerPokki
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Pokki. Wordpress is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Wordpress is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. ServiceHostApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 8.19 MB (8582864 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Wordpress. They take an average of 22.01 MB (23075648
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (8.19 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.24 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (3.50 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11732
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.The files below remain on your disk by Wordpress when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ihokndmjeombjojnfkmapfnjeghjohim\0.5.1_0\app\spots\gallery\images\wordpress.svg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ihokndmjeombjojnfkmapfnjeghjohim\0.5.1_0\app\spots\gallery\images\wordpress_alt.svg
Wordpress is an application released by Pokki. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Wordpress is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Wordpress from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wordpress or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wordpress". If it is installed on your PC the Wordpress application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Wordpress in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Wordpress, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wordpress.
8. After removing Wordpress, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wordpress that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wordpress with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wordpress by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Wordpress by Pokki is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wordpress supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-14 20:05:37.640