This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Wordaizer v2.0 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Wordaizer v2.0 from your PCAPP Helmond
. More data about APP Helmond can be seen here
. More information about Wordaizer v2.0 can be found at http://www.mosaizer.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\APP\Wordaizer directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Wordaizer v2.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\APP\Wordaizer\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Wordaizer.exe and occupies 4.69 MB (4916736 bytes).
Wordaizer v2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.39 MB (5649701
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (715.79 KB)
- Wordaizer.exe (4.69 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Wordaizer v2.0.
Wordaizer v2.0 is a program marketed by the software company APP Helmond. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Wordaizer v2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Wordaizer v2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wordaizer v2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wordaizer v2.0". If it exists on your system the Wordaizer v2.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select Wordaizer v2.0 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Wordaizer v2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wordaizer v2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.mosaizer.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\APP\Wordaizer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wordaizer v2.0.
8. After uninstalling Wordaizer v2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wordaizer v2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wordaizer v2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wordaizer v2.0 by APP Helmond from your computer, we are not saying that Wordaizer v2.0 by APP Helmond is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wordaizer v2.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-29 18:44:24.580