WordMat v. 1.05
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall WordMat v. 1.05 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall WordMat v. 1.05 from your PCEduap
. More data about Eduap can be seen here
. Click on http://www.eduap.com/
to get more data about WordMat v. 1.05 on Eduap's website. WordMat v. 1.05 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WordMat directory, subject to the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for WordMat v. 1.05 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WordMat\unins000.exe. WordMat v. 1.05's primary file takes about 4.20 MB (4402190 bytes) and is named wxmaxima.exe.
WordMat v. 1.05 contains of the executables below. They occupy 92.24 MB (96718956
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- gcc.exe (83.00 KB)
- winkill.exe (17.71 KB)
- xmaxima.exe (2.83 MB)
- gnuplot.exe (1.72 MB)
- pgnuplot.exe (10.50 KB)
- wgnuplot.exe (1.72 MB)
- wgnuplot_pipes.exe (1.72 MB)
- as.exe (526.00 KB)
- cc1.exe (2.83 MB)
- maxima.exe (74.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- wxmaxima.exe (4.20 MB)
This data is about WordMat v. 1.05 version 1.05
WordMat v. 1.05 is an application by the software company Eduap. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove WordMat v. 1.05 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WordMat v. 1.05 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WordMat v. 1.05 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WordMat v. 1.05". If it exists on your system the WordMat v. 1.05 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WordMat v. 1.05 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WordMat v. 1.05, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WordMat v. 1.05:
- The publisher is: http://www.eduap.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WordMat\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WordMat v. 1.05.
8. After uninstalling WordMat v. 1.05, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WordMat v. 1.05 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WordMat v. 1.05 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WordMat v. 1.05 by Eduap from your PC, we are not saying that WordMat v. 1.05 by Eduap is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WordMat v. 1.05 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 11:37:59.677