Word Manager DEMO
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Word Manager DEMO for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Word Manager DEMO from your systemVitware.cz
. You can find out more on Vitware.cz or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Vitware\Word Manager DEMO directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Word Manager DEMO is C:\Program Files\Vitware\Word Manager DEMO\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.07 MB (4263936 bytes) on disk and is named Word Manager.exe.
The executable files below are part of Word Manager DEMO. They take an average of 4.15 MB (4351468
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (85.48 KB)
- Word Manager.exe (4.07 MB)
The current page applies to Word Manager DEMO version 0.9.42.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Word Manager DEMO:
Word Manager DEMO is a program released by the software company Vitware.cz. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove Word Manager DEMO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Word Manager DEMO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Word Manager DEMO or simply click the Search field and type in "Word Manager DEMO". If it exists on your system the Word Manager DEMO app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Word Manager DEMO in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Word Manager DEMO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Word Manager DEMO.
8. After uninstalling Word Manager DEMO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Word Manager DEMO that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Word Manager DEMO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Word Manager DEMO by Vitware.cz from your computer, nor are we saying that Word Manager DEMO by Vitware.cz is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Word Manager DEMO in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 00:06:37.220