Word Cross (remove only)
This web page is about Word Cross (remove only) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Word Cross (remove only) from your systemJenkatGames
. Further information on JenkatGames can be found here
. Click on www.jenkatgames.com
to get more information about Word Cross (remove only) on JenkatGames's website. Usually the Word Cross (remove only) program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Word Cross folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Word Cross\Word Cross_uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Word Cross (remove only). Word Cross (remove only)'s main file takes around 36.01 KB (36874 bytes) and its name is Word Cross.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Word Cross (remove only). They occupy about 84.24 KB (86258
bytes) on disk.
- Word Cross.exe (36.01 KB)
- Word Cross_uninstall.exe (48.23 KB)
Word Cross (remove only) is a program released by the software company JenkatGames. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Word Cross (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Word Cross (remove only) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Word Cross (remove only) or simply click the Search field and type in "Word Cross (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the Word Cross (remove only) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Word Cross (remove only) in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Word Cross (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Word Cross (remove only):
- The publisher is: www.jenkatgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Word Cross\Word Cross_uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Word Cross (remove only).
8. After removing Word Cross (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Word Cross (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Word Cross (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Word Cross (remove only) by JenkatGames from your computer, nor are we saying that Word Cross (remove only) by JenkatGames is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Word Cross (remove only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 16:28:48.597