You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Wooden Seal for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Wooden Seal from your computerWooden Seal
. More data about Wooden Seal can be seen here
. More details about the app Wooden Seal can be seen at http://woodenseal.com/support
. Wooden Seal is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Wooden Seal directory, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Wooden Seal is C:\Program Files\Wooden Seal\WoodenSealuninstall.exe. utilWoodenSeal.exe is the Wooden Seal's primary executable file and it takes close to 405.23 KB (414960 bytes) on disk.
Wooden Seal contains of the executables below. They take 2.14 MB (2247600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- utilWoodenSeal.exe (405.23 KB)
- WoodenSealUninstall.exe (243.02 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- WoodenSeal.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- WoodenSeal.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- WoodenSeal.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- WoodenSeal.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This page is about Wooden Seal version 2015.04.24.074937
alone. Click on the links below for other Wooden Seal versions:
...click to view all...
Wooden Seal is a program marketed by Wooden Seal. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove Wooden Seal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Wooden Seal with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wooden Seal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wooden Seal". If it exists on your system the Wooden Seal app will be found automatically. After you click Wooden Seal in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wooden Seal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wooden Seal:
- The web site of the application is: http://woodenseal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wooden Seal\WoodenSealuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wooden Seal.
8. After uninstalling Wooden Seal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Wooden Seal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wooden Seal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wooden Seal by Wooden Seal from your computer, we are not saying that Wooden Seal by Wooden Seal is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wooden Seal in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 15:46:05.770