Wolfenstein: The New Order
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Wolfenstein: The New Order for Windows. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein The New Order folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Wolfenstein: The New Order is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein The New Order\unins000.exe". WolfNewOrder_x64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 25.12 MB (26339920 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall Wolfenstein: The New Order from your system
Wolfenstein: The New Order is composed of the following executables which occupy 54.37 MB (57013713
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- WolfNewOrder_x64.exe (25.12 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
The current page applies to Wolfenstein: The New Order version 1
If planning to uninstall Wolfenstein: The New Order you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK action to erase Wolfenstein: The New Order is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Wolfenstein: The New Order from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wolfenstein: The New Order or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wolfenstein: The New Order". The Wolfenstein: The New Order application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Wolfenstein: The New Order in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Wolfenstein: The New Order, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wolfenstein: The New Order.
8. After uninstalling Wolfenstein: The New Order, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wolfenstein: The New Order that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wolfenstein: The New Order using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130