This info is about WizMouse v184.108.40.206 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall WizMouse v220.127.116.11 from your PCAntibody Software
. Further information on Antibody Software can be found here
. You can see more info related to WizMouse v18.104.22.168 at http://www.antibody-software.com
. WizMouse v22.214.171.124 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WizMouse directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. WizMouse v126.96.36.199's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WizMouse\unins000.exe. WizMouse.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 116.21 KB (119000 bytes) on disk.
WizMouse v188.8.131.52 contains of the executables below. They take 1.39 MB (1459622
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- WizMouse.exe (116.21 KB)
- WizMouseConfig.exe (549.21 KB)
- WizMouseLaunch.exe (61.71 KB)
The current page applies to WizMouse v184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
If you are manually uninstalling WizMouse v18.104.22.168 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove WizMouse v22.214.171.124:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WizMouse
Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Antibody Software\WizMouse
WizMouse v126.96.36.199 is a program offered by Antibody Software. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall WizMouse v188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WizMouse v184.108.40.206 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WizMouse v220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WizMouse v18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the WizMouse v22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WizMouse v126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WizMouse v188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WizMouse v184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.antibody-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WizMouse\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WizMouse v220.127.116.11.
8. After removing WizMouse v18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WizMouse v22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WizMouse v126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WizMouse v188.8.131.52 by Antibody Software from your computer, we are not saying that WizMouse v184.108.40.206 by Antibody Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WizMouse v220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:14:14.663