Wise System Monitor 1.29
Wise System Monitor 1.29 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Wise System Monitor 1.29 from your systemWiseCleaner.com, Inc.
. More information about WiseCleaner.com, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.wisecleaner.com/
if you want to read more on Wise System Monitor 1.29 on WiseCleaner.com, Inc.'s web page. Usually the Wise System Monitor 1.29 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Wise\Wise System Monitor folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Wise System Monitor 1.29 is C:\Program Files\Wise\Wise System Monitor\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.29 MB (2400904 bytes) on disk and is labeled WiseSystemMonitor.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Wise System Monitor 1.29. They occupy about 3.44 MB (3603216
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- WiseSystemMonitor.exe (2.29 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.29
of Wise System Monitor 1.29.
If you are manually uninstalling Wise System Monitor 1.29 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise System Monitor
- C:\Users\UserName0_000\AppData\Roaming\Wise System Monitor
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise System Monitor\Languages\Azerbaijan(Latin).ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise System Monitor\Languages\Catalan.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise System Monitor\Languages\Chinese(Simplified).ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise\Wise System Monitor\Languages\Chinese(Traditional).ini
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wise System Monitor_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wise System Monitor_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wise System Monitor_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wise System Monitor_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wise System Monitor_is1\QuietUninstallString
Wise System Monitor 1.29 is an application released by the software company WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Wise System Monitor 1.29 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Wise System Monitor 1.29 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wise System Monitor 1.29 or simply click the Search field and type in "Wise System Monitor 1.29". If it exists on your system the Wise System Monitor 1.29 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Wise System Monitor 1.29 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Wise System Monitor 1.29, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wise System Monitor 1.29:
- The publisher is: http://www.wisecleaner.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wise\Wise System Monitor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wise System Monitor 1.29.
8. After removing Wise System Monitor 1.29, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wise System Monitor 1.29 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wise System Monitor 1.29 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wise System Monitor 1.29 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Wise System Monitor 1.29 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Wise System Monitor 1.29 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 13:34:34.517