Wise Care 365
This page is about Wise Care 365 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Wise Care 365 from your computerWiseCleaner.com, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. You can see more info on Wise Care 365 at http://www.wisecleaner.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise Care 365 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Wise Care 365 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise Care 365\unins000.exe. Wise Care 365's main file takes about 8.63 MB (9045160 bytes) and its name is WiseCare365.exe.
The executables below are part of Wise Care 365. They occupy an average of 18.56 MB (19466224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (1.41 MB)
- BootLauncher.exe (42.31 KB)
- BootTime.exe (643.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- UninstallTP.exe (1.04 MB)
- WiseBootBooster.exe (1.56 MB)
- WiseCare365.exe (8.63 MB)
- WiseTray.exe (2.59 MB)
- WiseTurbo.exe (1.53 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.7.5
of Wise Care 365. You can find below info on other releases of Wise Care 365:
...click to view all...
Wise Care 365 is a program marketed by the software company WiseCleaner.com, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Wise Care 365 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Wise Care 365 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wise Care 365 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wise Care 365". If it is installed on your PC the Wise Care 365 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Wise Care 365 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Wise Care 365, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wise Care 365:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wisecleaner.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wise Care 365\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wise Care 365.
8. After removing Wise Care 365, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wise Care 365 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wise Care 365 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wise Care 365 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Wise Care 365 by WiseCleaner.com, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wise Care 365 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 01:54:18.790