You can find below details on how to remove Wirofon 0.2.12 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Wirofon 0.2.12 from your computerTürk Telekom
. Go over here
for more information on Türk Telekom. More data about the application Wirofon 0.2.12 can be seen at http://www.wirofon.com/
. Usually the Wirofon 0.2.12 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wirofon folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Wirofon 0.2.12 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Wirofon\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. wirofon.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.50 MB (2617344 bytes) on disk.
Wirofon 0.2.12 is composed of the following executables which take 2.67 MB (2803230
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (101.53 KB)
- wirofon.exe (2.50 MB)
- wirortc.exe (80.00 KB)
This data is about Wirofon 0.2.12 version 0.2.12
Wirofon 0.2.12 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not removed:
Wirofon 0.2.12 is an application marketed by Türk Telekom. Some people decide to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Wirofon 0.2.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Wirofon 0.2.12 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Wirofon 0.2.12 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wirofon 0.2.12". The Wirofon 0.2.12 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Wirofon 0.2.12 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Wirofon 0.2.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wirofon 0.2.12:
- The publisher is: http://www.wirofon.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wirofon\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wirofon 0.2.12.
8. After removing Wirofon 0.2.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wirofon 0.2.12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wirofon 0.2.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wirofon 0.2.12 by Türk Telekom from your computer, we are not saying that Wirofon 0.2.12 by Türk Telekom is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wirofon 0.2.12 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-25 20:21:24.693