Wireshark 2.1.1 (32-bit)
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Wireshark 2.1.1 (32-bit) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Wireshark 2.1.1 (32-bit) from your systemThe Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org
. Further information on The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org can be found here
. Please open https://www.wireshark.org
if you want to read more on Wireshark 2.1.1 (32-bit) on The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org's website. Usually the Wireshark 2.1.1 (32-bit) program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wireshark directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Wireshark 2.1.1 (32-bit) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wireshark\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Wireshark.exe is the Wireshark 2.1.1 (32-bit)'s main executable file and it occupies around 6.33 MB (6640800 bytes) on disk.
Wireshark 2.1.1 (32-bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.85 MB (13477192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- capinfos.exe (325.66 KB)
- dumpcap.exe (387.16 KB)
- editcap.exe (329.66 KB)
- mergecap.exe (312.66 KB)
- rawshark.exe (359.16 KB)
- reordercap.exe (310.66 KB)
- text2pcap.exe (335.66 KB)
- tshark.exe (510.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (421.12 KB)
- WinPcap_4_1_3.exe (893.68 KB)
- wireshark-gtk.exe (2.38 MB)
- Wireshark.exe (6.33 MB)
- USBPcapCMD.exe (57.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.1
of Wireshark 2.1.1 (32-bit).
Wireshark 2.1.1 (32-bit) is an application offered by The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Wireshark 2.1.1 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Wireshark 2.1.1 (32-bit) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wireshark 2.1.1 (32-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Wireshark 2.1.1 (32-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Wireshark 2.1.1 (32-bit) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Wireshark 2.1.1 (32-bit) in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Wireshark 2.1.1 (32-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wireshark 2.1.1 (32-bit):
- The software company is: https://www.wireshark.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wireshark\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wireshark 2.1.1 (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling Wireshark 2.1.1 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Wireshark 2.1.1 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wireshark 2.1.1 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wireshark 2.1.1 (32-bit) by The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org from your computer, we are not saying that Wireshark 2.1.1 (32-bit) by The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wireshark 2.1.1 (32-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 05:30:30.327