Wireshark 2.1.0 (32-bit)
Wireshark 2.1.0 (32-bit) is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Wireshark 2.1.0 (32-bit) from your systemThe Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org
. More information about The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org can be read here
. You can get more details about Wireshark 2.1.0 (32-bit) at https://www.wireshark.org
. Wireshark 2.1.0 (32-bit) is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Wireshark directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing Wireshark 2.1.0 (32-bit) is C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 6.29 MB (6591648 bytes) on disk and is titled Wireshark.exe.
Wireshark 2.1.0 (32-bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.93 MB (12504440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- capinfos.exe (324.66 KB)
- dumpcap.exe (386.66 KB)
- editcap.exe (330.16 KB)
- gspawn-win32-helper-console.exe (31.58 KB)
- gspawn-win32-helper.exe (31.58 KB)
- mergecap.exe (312.66 KB)
- rawshark.exe (357.16 KB)
- reordercap.exe (310.66 KB)
- text2pcap.exe (335.66 KB)
- tshark.exe (508.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (421.15 KB)
- wireshark-gtk.exe (2.37 MB)
- Wireshark.exe (6.29 MB)
This info is about Wireshark 2.1.0 (32-bit) version 2.1.0
Wireshark 2.1.0 (32-bit) is a program offered by The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Wireshark 2.1.0 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Wireshark 2.1.0 (32-bit) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Wireshark 2.1.0 (32-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wireshark 2.1.0 (32-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Wireshark 2.1.0 (32-bit) application will be found automatically. After you select Wireshark 2.1.0 (32-bit) in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Wireshark 2.1.0 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wireshark 2.1.0 (32-bit):
- The web site of the program is: https://www.wireshark.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wireshark 2.1.0 (32-bit).
8. After removing Wireshark 2.1.0 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wireshark 2.1.0 (32-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wireshark 2.1.0 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Wireshark 2.1.0 (32-bit) by The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org from your computer, we are not saying that Wireshark 2.1.0 (32-bit) by The Wireshark developer community, https://www.wireshark.org is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wireshark 2.1.0 (32-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 18:58:23.637