You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Wireshark 1.6.5 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Wireshark 1.6.5 from your PCThe Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org
. More information about The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org can be read here
. Further information about Wireshark 1.6.5 can be seen at http://www.wireshark.org
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Wireshark directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Wireshark 1.6.5 is C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. wireshark.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.36 MB (2472960 bytes) on disk.
Wireshark 1.6.5 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.92 MB (4115098
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- capinfos.exe (48.00 KB)
- dumpcap.exe (89.50 KB)
- editcap.exe (74.00 KB)
- mergecap.exe (31.00 KB)
- rawshark.exe (98.00 KB)
- text2pcap.exe (49.00 KB)
- tshark.exe (251.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (68.20 KB)
- WinPcap_4_1_2.exe (894.45 KB)
- wireshark.exe (2.36 MB)
The current page applies to Wireshark 1.6.5 version 1.6.5
Wireshark 1.6.5 is a program released by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Wireshark 1.6.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Wireshark 1.6.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wireshark 1.6.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wireshark 1.6.5". The Wireshark 1.6.5 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Wireshark 1.6.5 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Wireshark 1.6.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wireshark 1.6.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wireshark.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wireshark 1.6.5.
8. After removing Wireshark 1.6.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wireshark 1.6.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wireshark 1.6.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wireshark 1.6.5 by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org from your computer, nor are we saying that Wireshark 1.6.5 by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wireshark 1.6.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:41:34.447