Wireshark 1.10.8 (64-bit)
Wireshark 1.10.8 (64-bit) is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Wireshark 1.10.8 (64-bit) from your computerThe Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org
. You can read more on The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.wireshark.org
to get more information about Wireshark 1.10.8 (64-bit) on The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org's website. Wireshark 1.10.8 (64-bit) is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Wireshark directory, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Wireshark 1.10.8 (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 3.45 MB (3615152 bytes) on disk and is labeled Wireshark.exe.
Wireshark 1.10.8 (64-bit) contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.82 MB (7150608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- capinfos.exe (326.42 KB)
- dumpcap.exe (403.42 KB)
- editcap.exe (345.92 KB)
- mergecap.exe (307.42 KB)
- rawshark.exe (396.92 KB)
- reordercap.exe (300.42 KB)
- text2pcap.exe (335.92 KB)
- tshark.exe (629.92 KB)
- uninstall.exe (406.22 KB)
- Wireshark.exe (3.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.10.8
of Wireshark 1.10.8 (64-bit).
Wireshark 1.10.8 (64-bit) is an application by the software company The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Wireshark 1.10.8 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Wireshark 1.10.8 (64-bit) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wireshark 1.10.8 (64-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wireshark 1.10.8 (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the Wireshark 1.10.8 (64-bit) app will be found automatically. After you select Wireshark 1.10.8 (64-bit) in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Wireshark 1.10.8 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wireshark 1.10.8 (64-bit):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wireshark.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wireshark 1.10.8 (64-bit).
8. After removing Wireshark 1.10.8 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wireshark 1.10.8 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wireshark 1.10.8 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wireshark 1.10.8 (64-bit) by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org from your PC, nor are we saying that Wireshark 1.10.8 (64-bit) by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wireshark 1.10.8 (64-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:18:13.597