Wireshark 1.10.0 (32-bit)
You can find below details on how to uninstall Wireshark 1.10.0 (32-bit) for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Wireshark 1.10.0 (32-bit) from your computerThe Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org
. More information on The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org can be seen here
. Detailed information about Wireshark 1.10.0 (32-bit) can be found at http://www.wireshark.org
. Wireshark 1.10.0 (32-bit) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Wireshark directory, regulated by the user's decision. Wireshark 1.10.0 (32-bit)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe. Wireshark.exe is the Wireshark 1.10.0 (32-bit)'s primary executable file and it takes about 2.97 MB (3119024 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Wireshark 1.10.0 (32-bit). They occupy 7.12 MB (7465568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- capinfos.exe (324.92 KB)
- dumpcap.exe (382.42 KB)
- editcap.exe (351.92 KB)
- mergecap.exe (305.42 KB)
- rawshark.exe (378.92 KB)
- reordercap.exe (298.92 KB)
- text2pcap.exe (330.92 KB)
- tshark.exe (571.42 KB)
- uninstall.exe (406.12 KB)
- WinPcap_4_1_3.exe (893.68 KB)
- Wireshark.exe (2.97 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.10.0
of Wireshark 1.10.0 (32-bit).
Wireshark 1.10.0 (32-bit) is an application marketed by the software company The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Wireshark 1.10.0 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Wireshark 1.10.0 (32-bit) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wireshark 1.10.0 (32-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wireshark 1.10.0 (32-bit)". If it exists on your system the Wireshark 1.10.0 (32-bit) app will be found automatically. After you select Wireshark 1.10.0 (32-bit) in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Wireshark 1.10.0 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wireshark 1.10.0 (32-bit):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wireshark.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wireshark 1.10.0 (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling Wireshark 1.10.0 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wireshark 1.10.0 (32-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wireshark 1.10.0 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wireshark 1.10.0 (32-bit) by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org from your PC, nor are we saying that Wireshark 1.10.0 (32-bit) by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wireshark 1.10.0 (32-bit) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:31:50.180