Wireless Wizard ver 5.3
Wireless Wizard ver 5.3 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Wireless Wizard ver 5.3 from your computerNeri Networks, LLC.
. Go over here
for more information on Neri Networks, LLC.. Detailed information about Wireless Wizard ver 5.3 can be found at http://www.azulstar.com
. Wireless Wizard ver 5.3 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Wireless Wizard directory, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Wireless Wizard ver 5.3 is C:\Program Files\Wireless Wizard\unins001.exe. Wireless Wizard ver 5.3's main file takes around 573.50 KB (587264 bytes) and is named Wireless_Wizard.exe.
Wireless Wizard ver 5.3 contains of the executables below. They take 3.26 MB (3415929
bytes) on disk.
- AzulstarLinkTest.exe (1.27 MB)
- setwifi.exe (56.00 KB)
- unins001.exe (711.24 KB)
- unins003.exe (699.13 KB)
- Wireless_Wizard.exe (573.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Wireless Wizard ver 5.3 version 5.3
Wireless Wizard ver 5.3 is an application marketed by Neri Networks, LLC.. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Wireless Wizard ver 5.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Wireless Wizard ver 5.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wireless Wizard ver 5.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wireless Wizard ver 5.3". If it is installed on your PC the Wireless Wizard ver 5.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Wireless Wizard ver 5.3 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Wireless Wizard ver 5.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wireless Wizard ver 5.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.azulstar.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wireless Wizard\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wireless Wizard ver 5.3.
8. After uninstalling Wireless Wizard ver 5.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wireless Wizard ver 5.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wireless Wizard ver 5.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wireless Wizard ver 5.3 by Neri Networks, LLC. from your computer, we are not saying that Wireless Wizard ver 5.3 by Neri Networks, LLC. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wireless Wizard ver 5.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-10 13:37:31.420