WiredTools is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall WiredTools from your systemWiredTools LTD
. Additional info about WiredTools LTD can be seen here
. WiredTools is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WiredTools folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing WiredTools is C:\Program Files (x86)\WiredTools\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 259.36 KB (265584 bytes) on disk and is named WiredToolsRegister.exe.
The following executables are installed beside WiredTools. They take about 1.69 MB (1767313
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- WiredToolsRegister.exe (259.36 KB)
- WiredToolsRegister64.exe (301.34 KB)
The current page applies to WiredTools version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other releases of WiredTools:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by WiredTools's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\WiredTools
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\WiredTools\freebl3.dll
- C:\Program Files\WiredTools\libnspr4.dll
- C:\Program Files\WiredTools\libplc4.dll
- C:\Program Files\WiredTools\libplds4.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
WiredTools is an application offered by WiredTools LTD. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall WiredTools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WiredTools from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WiredTools or simply activate the Search field and type in "WiredTools". If it is installed on your PC the WiredTools application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WiredTools in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WiredTools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WiredTools.
8. After removing WiredTools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WiredTools that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WiredTools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WiredTools by WiredTools LTD from your PC, we are not saying that WiredTools by WiredTools LTD is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WiredTools supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 04:06:42.137