This page contains complete information on how to remove WireShare for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WireShare from your computerWireShare
. More data about WireShare can be found here
. Please follow http://www.gnutellaforums.com/
if you want to read more on WireShare on WireShare's website. WireShare is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WireShare folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for WireShare is C:\Program Files (x86)\WireShare\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 315.50 KB (323072 bytes) on disk and is named WireShare.exe.
The executable files below are part of WireShare. They occupy an average of 19.31 MB (20250416
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (354.16 KB)
- WireShare.exe (315.50 KB)
- WireShareWin 188.8.131.52.exe (18.66 MB)
The current page applies to WireShare version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other WireShare releases:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall WireShare.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WireShare:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\WireShare
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WireShare
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\WireShare\language.prop
- C:\Program Files\WireShare\lib\img\blue_body_bg.png
- C:\Program Files\WireShare\lib\img\TPB.jpg
- C:\Program Files\WireShare\lib\img\WireShare-Logo.png
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
WireShare is a program offered by WireShare. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase WireShare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase WireShare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WireShare or simply activate the Search field and type in "WireShare". If it exists on your system the WireShare program will be found automatically. After you select WireShare in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WireShare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WireShare:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gnutellaforums.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WireShare\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WireShare.
8. After removing WireShare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WireShare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WireShare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WireShare by WireShare from your PC, we are not saying that WireShare by WireShare is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WireShare in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 18:59:00.147