This web page contains complete information on how to remove Wipe for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Wipe from your systemPrivacyRoot.com
. Open here
where you can read more on PrivacyRoot.com. Detailed information about Wipe can be seen at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1de012c5ec96d6b1a2497023ae4254be8&language=it&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Usually the Wipe application is installed in the C:\Program Files\net1-wipe folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe" uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Wipe. The application's main executable file is called Wipe.exe and its approximative size is 371.23 KB (380144 bytes).
Wipe installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 904.88 KB (926600
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (533.65 KB)
- Wipe.exe (371.23 KB)
This info is about Wipe version 2014.16
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Wipe:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Wipe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wipe
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\all.index
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\background.jpg
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Images\applications.png
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Images\bin.png
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Wipe is an application by PrivacyRoot.com. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Wipe from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wipe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wipe". The Wipe program will be found very quickly. After you click Wipe in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wipe:
- The web site of the application is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1de012c5ec96d6b1a2497023ae4254be8&language=it&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe" uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wipe.
8. After uninstalling Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wipe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, we are not saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wipe in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 13:11:27.263