This info is about Winpower for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Winpower from your systemDELL
. More information about DELL can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Winpower directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Winpower by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Winpower\UninstallerData\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Winpower's main file takes around 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) and its name is wpRMI.exe.
Winpower installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.24 MB (2344744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- wpRMI.exe (112.00 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (24.50 KB)
- java.exe (132.00 KB)
- javacpl.exe (36.50 KB)
- javaw.exe (132.00 KB)
- javaws.exe (136.00 KB)
- jucheck.exe (265.63 KB)
- jusched.exe (76.00 KB)
- keytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- kinit.exe (25.00 KB)
- klist.exe (25.00 KB)
- ktab.exe (25.00 KB)
- orbd.exe (25.00 KB)
- pack200.exe (25.00 KB)
- policytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmid.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (25.00 KB)
- servertool.exe (25.00 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (25.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (120.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (112.50 KB)
- invoker.exe (44.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Winpower version 188.8.131.52
Winpower is a program marketed by DELL. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Winpower is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Winpower from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Winpower or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Winpower". If it is installed on your PC the Winpower app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Winpower in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Winpower, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Winpower.
8. After uninstalling Winpower, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Winpower which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Winpower with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Winpower by DELL from your computer, we are not saying that Winpower by DELL is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Winpower supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:52:51.747