Winmail Reader 1.2.15
Winmail Reader 1.2.15 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Winmail Reader 1.2.15 from your computerKopf
. Open here
where you can read more on Kopf. More data about the application Winmail Reader 1.2.15 can be found at http://www.kopf.com.br/winmail
. Winmail Reader 1.2.15 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Winmail Reader directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Winmail Reader\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Winmail Reader 1.2.15. WinmailReader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1,015.00 KB (1039360 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Winmail Reader 1.2.15. They take 1.68 MB (1760030
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (703.78 KB)
- WinmailReader.exe (1,015.00 KB)
This info is about Winmail Reader 1.2.15 version 1.2.15
When you're planning to uninstall Winmail Reader 1.2.15 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Winmail Reader 1.2.15 from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by Winmail Reader 1.2.15 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winmail Reader
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winmail Reader\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winmail Reader\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winmail Reader\WinmailReader.deu
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winmail Reader\WinmailReader.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winmail Reader\WinmailReader.fra
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winmail Reader\WinmailReader.hun
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winmail Reader\WinmailReader.ptb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winmail Reader\WinmailReader.rom
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winmail Reader\WinmailReader.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Winmail Reader_is1
Winmail Reader 1.2.15 is a program offered by Kopf. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Winmail Reader 1.2.15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Winmail Reader 1.2.15 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Winmail Reader 1.2.15 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Winmail Reader 1.2.15". If it is installed on your PC the Winmail Reader 1.2.15 program will be found automatically. When you select Winmail Reader 1.2.15 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Winmail Reader 1.2.15, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Winmail Reader 1.2.15:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.kopf.com.br/winmail
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Winmail Reader\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Winmail Reader 1.2.15.
8. After removing Winmail Reader 1.2.15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Winmail Reader 1.2.15 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Winmail Reader 1.2.15 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Winmail Reader 1.2.15 by Kopf from your PC, we are not saying that Winmail Reader 1.2.15 by Kopf is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Winmail Reader 1.2.15 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:01:42.860