Winmail Reader 1.1.12
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Winmail Reader 1.1.12 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Winmail Reader 1.1.12 from your PCKopf
. More information on Kopf can be found here
. Click on http://www.kopf.com.br/winmail
to get more data about Winmail Reader 1.1.12 on Kopf's website. Usually the Winmail Reader 1.1.12 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Winmail Reader folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Winmail Reader 1.1.12 is C:\Program Files\Winmail Reader\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. WinmailReader.exe is the Winmail Reader 1.1.12's primary executable file and it takes around 1.03 MB (1082880 bytes) on disk.
Winmail Reader 1.1.12 contains of the executables below. They take 1.68 MB (1762122
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (663.32 KB)
- WinmailReader.exe (1.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.12
of Winmail Reader 1.1.12.
Winmail Reader 1.1.12 is a program released by the software company Kopf. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Winmail Reader 1.1.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Winmail Reader 1.1.12 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Winmail Reader 1.1.12 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Winmail Reader 1.1.12". If it exists on your system the Winmail Reader 1.1.12 application will be found very quickly. When you select Winmail Reader 1.1.12 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Winmail Reader 1.1.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Winmail Reader 1.1.12:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.kopf.com.br/winmail
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Winmail Reader\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Winmail Reader 1.1.12.
8. After uninstalling Winmail Reader 1.1.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Winmail Reader 1.1.12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Winmail Reader 1.1.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Winmail Reader 1.1.12 by Kopf from your computer, nor are we saying that Winmail Reader 1.1.12 by Kopf is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Winmail Reader 1.1.12 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:46:56.740