Winmail Opener 1.5
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Winmail Opener 1.5 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Winmail Opener 1.5 from your systemEolsoft
. More data about Eolsoft can be found here
. Click on http://www.eolsoft.com/freeware/winmail_opener/
to get more details about Winmail Opener 1.5 on Eolsoft's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Winmail Opener directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Winmail Opener 1.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Winmail Opener\uninst.exe. Winmail Opener 1.5's main file takes about 263.00 KB (269312 bytes) and is named wmopener.exe.
The executables below are part of Winmail Opener 1.5. They occupy an average of 315.73 KB (323305
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (52.73 KB)
- wmopener.exe (263.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Winmail Opener 1.5 version 1.5
Numerous files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove Winmail Opener 1.5 from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Winmail Opener 1.5's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Winmail Opener
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Winmail Opener
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Winmail Opener\wmopener.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Winmail Opener\Winmail Opener website.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Winmail Opener\Winmail Opener.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Winmail Opener\wmopener.ini
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Winmail Opener file
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Winmail Opener file\Shell\Open\Command\
Winmail Opener 1.5 is an application by Eolsoft. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Winmail Opener 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Winmail Opener 1.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Winmail Opener 1.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Winmail Opener 1.5". If it is installed on your PC the Winmail Opener 1.5 app will be found very quickly. After you click Winmail Opener 1.5 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Winmail Opener 1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Winmail Opener 1.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.eolsoft.com/freeware/winmail_opener/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Winmail Opener\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Winmail Opener 1.5.
8. After uninstalling Winmail Opener 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Winmail Opener 1.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Winmail Opener 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Winmail Opener 1.5 by Eolsoft from your PC, we are not saying that Winmail Opener 1.5 by Eolsoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Winmail Opener 1.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:29:02.047