Winja version 4.1.2
You can find below details on how to uninstall Winja version 4.1.2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Winja version 4.1.2 from your PCPhrozen SAS
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Phrozen SAS. Click on https://www.phrozen.io/
to get more information about Winja version 4.1.2 on Phrozen SAS's website. Winja version 4.1.2 is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\PhrozenWinja directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Winja version 4.1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\PhrozenWinja\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Winja.exe and occupies 13.86 MB (14531120 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Winja version 4.1.2. They occupy about 14.61 MB (15316693
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (767.16 KB)
- Winja.exe (13.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1.2
of Winja version 4.1.2.
Winja version 4.1.2 is a program marketed by Phrozen SAS. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Winja version 4.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Winja version 4.1.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Winja version 4.1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Winja version 4.1.2". The Winja version 4.1.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Winja version 4.1.2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Winja version 4.1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Winja version 4.1.2:
- The publisher is: https://www.phrozen.io/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\PhrozenWinja\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Winja version 4.1.2.
8. After removing Winja version 4.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Winja version 4.1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Winja version 4.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Winja version 4.1.2 by Phrozen SAS from your computer, we are not saying that Winja version 4.1.2 by Phrozen SAS is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Winja version 4.1.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 11:39:29.897