Wing Commander III
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Wing Commander III for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Wing Commander III from your PCElectronic Arts
. Take a look here
for more information on Electronic Arts. Please follow http://www.ea.com/
if you want to read more on Wing Commander III on Electronic Arts's website. Wing Commander III is normally installed in the C:\Origin Games\Wing Commander III directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Wing Commander III\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Wing Commander III. The application's main executable file has a size of 834.81 KB (854848 bytes) on disk and is called Cleanup.exe.
Wing Commander III contains of the executables below. They occupy 834.81 KB (854848
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Wing Commander III version 184.108.40.206
When planning to uninstall Wing Commander III you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Wing Commander III:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Wing Commander III
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Wing Commander III\Cleanup.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Wing Commander III\Cleanup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Wing Commander III\MaintenanceLog.txt
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Electronic Arts\Wing Commander III (EA)
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Electronic Arts\Wing Commander III (EA)
Wing Commander III is a program by Electronic Arts. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Wing Commander III is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Wing Commander III from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Wing Commander III or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wing Commander III". The Wing Commander III app will be found automatically. After you click Wing Commander III in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wing Commander III, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wing Commander III:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Wing Commander III\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wing Commander III.
8. After uninstalling Wing Commander III, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Wing Commander III that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wing Commander III using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wing Commander III by Electronic Arts from your PC, nor are we saying that Wing Commander III by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wing Commander III supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:47:00.733