Windward is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Windward from your systemTasharen Entertainment Inc.
. More information about Tasharen Entertainment Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Windward program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Windward directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Windward is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Windward.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 11.09 MB (11632128 bytes) on disk.
Windward is composed of the following executables which take 29.62 MB (31057584
bytes) on disk:
- Windward.exe (11.09 MB)
- WWServer.exe (157.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Windward has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Tasharen Entertainment Inc.\Windward
Windward is a program by Tasharen Entertainment Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Windward is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Windward with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Windward or simply activate the Search field and type in "Windward". If it is installed on your PC the Windward app will be found very quickly. After you select Windward in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Windward, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Windward.
8. After removing Windward, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Windward which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Windward with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Windward by Tasharen Entertainment Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Windward by Tasharen Entertainment Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windward in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 10:06:33.230