Windroye 2.7.8d is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Windroye 2.7.8d from your computerWindroy, Inc.
. Further information on Windroy, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about about Windroye 2.7.8d at http://www.windroye.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windroye folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Windroye 2.7.8d is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windroye\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Windroye.exe and it has a size of 1.73 MB (1817552 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Windroye 2.7.8d. They take 8.82 MB (9252657
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (167.45 KB)
- aapt.exe (834.45 KB)
- adb.exe (807.45 KB)
- config.exe (61.95 KB)
- configV.exe (49.95 KB)
- di.exe (11.90 KB)
- dui.exe (11.90 KB)
- install.exe (56.95 KB)
- NotifyService.exe (53.95 KB)
- uninst.exe (172.23 KB)
- update.exe (109.95 KB)
- VBoxAutostartSvc.exe (113.90 KB)
- VBoxBalloonCtrl.exe (238.40 KB)
- VBoxNetDHCP.exe (178.40 KB)
- VBoxNetNAT.exe (295.40 KB)
- VBoxVMMPreload.exe (15.40 KB)
- Windroye.exe (1.73 MB)
- WindroyeBoxHD.exe (157.40 KB)
- WindroyeBoxSVC.exe (3.56 MB)
- WindroyeCheck.exe (116.45 KB)
- WindroyeManager.exe (163.45 KB)
The current page applies to Windroye 2.7.8d version 2.7.8
Windroye 2.7.8d has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Windroye 2.7.8d:
- C:\Program Files\Windroye
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Windroye
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Windroye\7z.dll
- C:\Program Files\Windroye\7z.exe
- C:\Program Files\Windroye\aapt.exe
- C:\Program Files\Windroye\adb.exe
Additional values that are not cleaned:
Windroye 2.7.8d is an application marketed by the software company Windroy, Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove Windroye 2.7.8d is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Windroye 2.7.8d with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Windroye 2.7.8d or simply click the Search field and type in "Windroye 2.7.8d". If it is installed on your PC the Windroye 2.7.8d program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Windroye 2.7.8d in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Windroye 2.7.8d, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windroye 2.7.8d:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.windroye.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windroye\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Windroye 2.7.8d.
8. After uninstalling Windroye 2.7.8d, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Windroye 2.7.8d that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windroye 2.7.8d with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Windroye 2.7.8d by Windroy, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Windroye 2.7.8d by Windroy, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Windroye 2.7.8d supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 16:13:52.560