WindowsUpdateFixer version 2.1.2
This web page is about WindowsUpdateFixer version 2.1.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall WindowsUpdateFixer version 2.1.2 from your computerZerobyte Developments
. More info about Zerobyte Developments can be read here
. You can get more details on WindowsUpdateFixer version 2.1.2 at https://www.zerobyte-developments.de
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WindowsUpdateFixer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for WindowsUpdateFixer version 2.1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WindowsUpdateFixer\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 86.50 KB (88576 bytes) on disk and is named WindowsUpdateFixer.exe.
WindowsUpdateFixer version 2.1.2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 794.66 KB (813733
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- WindowsUpdateFixer.exe (86.50 KB)
The current page applies to WindowsUpdateFixer version 2.1.2 version 2.1.2
If you are manually uninstalling WindowsUpdateFixer version 2.1.2 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall WindowsUpdateFixer version 2.1.2:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-465206262-71545914-314505482-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume5\Program Files (x86)\WindowsUpdateFixer\WindowsUpdateFixer.exe
WindowsUpdateFixer version 2.1.2 is a program offered by Zerobyte Developments. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase WindowsUpdateFixer version 2.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete WindowsUpdateFixer version 2.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WindowsUpdateFixer version 2.1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WindowsUpdateFixer version 2.1.2". The WindowsUpdateFixer version 2.1.2 app will be found very quickly. After you select WindowsUpdateFixer version 2.1.2 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WindowsUpdateFixer version 2.1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WindowsUpdateFixer version 2.1.2:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.zerobyte-developments.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WindowsUpdateFixer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WindowsUpdateFixer version 2.1.2.
8. After removing WindowsUpdateFixer version 2.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WindowsUpdateFixer version 2.1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WindowsUpdateFixer version 2.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WindowsUpdateFixer version 2.1.2 by Zerobyte Developments from your computer, we are not saying that WindowsUpdateFixer version 2.1.2 by Zerobyte Developments is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WindowsUpdateFixer version 2.1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:56:47.330