You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove WindowsPlayer 220.127.116.11 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall WindowsPlayer 18.104.22.168 from your computeriTVA, LLC.
. More data about iTVA, LLC. can be read here
. More info about the app WindowsPlayer 22.214.171.124 can be seen at http://www.itva.ru/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Windows Player folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling WindowsPlayer 126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files\Windows Player\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. WinPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.68 MB (7003792 bytes) on disk.
WindowsPlayer 188.8.131.52 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.54 MB (7903872
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (702.34 KB)
- Updater.exe (176.64 KB)
- WinPlayer.exe (6.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of WindowsPlayer 220.127.116.11.
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall WindowsPlayer 18.104.22.168.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by WindowsPlayer 22.214.171.124 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Player
- C:\Program Files\Windows Player\Filters\avcodec-lav-56.dll
- C:\Program Files\Windows Player\Filters\avfilter-lav-5.dll
- C:\Program Files\Windows Player\Filters\avformat-lav-56.dll
- C:\Program Files\Windows Player\Filters\avresample-lav-2.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
WindowsPlayer 126.96.36.199 is an application by the software company iTVA, LLC.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall WindowsPlayer 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WindowsPlayer 184.108.40.206 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WindowsPlayer 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "WindowsPlayer 18.104.22.168". The WindowsPlayer 22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. After you click WindowsPlayer 126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WindowsPlayer 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WindowsPlayer 184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: http://www.itva.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Windows Player\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WindowsPlayer 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling WindowsPlayer 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WindowsPlayer 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WindowsPlayer 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WindowsPlayer 188.8.131.52 by iTVA, LLC. from your PC, we are not saying that WindowsPlayer 184.108.40.206 by iTVA, LLC. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WindowsPlayer 220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:43:25.683