Windows8FirewallControl (x64) 184.108.40.206
This page contains complete information on how to remove Windows8FirewallControl (x64) 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Windows8FirewallControl (x64) 18.104.22.168 from your systemSphinx Software
. Open here
where you can get more info on Sphinx Software. Please open http://sphinx-soft.com
if you want to read more on Windows8FirewallControl (x64) 22.214.171.124 on Sphinx Software's website. Windows8FirewallControl (x64) 126.96.36.199 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Windows8FirewallControl folder, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Windows8FirewallControl (x64) 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files\Windows8FirewallControl\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Windows8FirewallControl.exe and occupies 1.26 MB (1321408 bytes).
Windows8FirewallControl (x64) 184.108.40.206 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.59 MB (5856576
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (696.44 KB)
- Windows8FirewallControl.exe (1.26 MB)
- Windows8FirewallService.exe (3.64 MB)
This web page is about Windows8FirewallControl (x64) 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Windows8FirewallControl (x64) 22.214.171.124.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Windows8FirewallControl (x64) 126.96.36.199 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Windows8FirewallControl
- C:\Program Files\Windows8FirewallControl\appdetect.wav
- C:\Program Files\Windows8FirewallControl\License.url
- C:\Program Files\Windows8FirewallControl\More.url
- C:\Program Files\Windows8FirewallControl\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Windows8FirewallControl\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\Windows8FirewallControl\unins000.msg
- C:\Program Files\Windows8FirewallControl\uninst.bat
- C:\Program Files\Windows8FirewallControl\Windows8FirewallControl.chm
- C:\Program Files\Windows8FirewallControl\Windows8FirewallControl.exe
- C:\Program Files\Windows8FirewallControl\Windows8FirewallControl.url
- C:\Program Files\Windows8FirewallControl\Windows8FirewallService.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Windows8FirewallControl (x64) 188.8.131.52 is a program marketed by the software company Sphinx Software. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Windows8FirewallControl (x64) 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Windows8FirewallControl (x64) 220.127.116.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Windows8FirewallControl (x64) 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Windows8FirewallControl (x64) 22.214.171.124". The Windows8FirewallControl (x64) 126.96.36.199 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Windows8FirewallControl (x64) 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Windows8FirewallControl (x64) 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windows8FirewallControl (x64) 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://sphinx-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Windows8FirewallControl\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Windows8FirewallControl (x64) 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing Windows8FirewallControl (x64) 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows8FirewallControl (x64) 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Windows8FirewallControl (x64) 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Windows8FirewallControl (x64) 184.108.40.206 by Sphinx Software from your PC, we are not saying that Windows8FirewallControl (x64) 220.127.116.11 by Sphinx Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Windows8FirewallControl (x64) 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-09 11:46:59.840