This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Windows7_Key_Finder 1.0.0 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Windows7_Key_Finder 1.0.0 from your PCKey_Finders
. More data about Key_Finders can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Windows7_Key_Finder 1.0.0 at http://www.Windows7keyfinder.com
. Usually the Windows7_Key_Finder 1.0.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows7_Key_Finder folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Windows7_Key_Finder 1.0.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows7_Key_Finder\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 424.00 KB (434176 bytes) on disk and is titled Windows7_Key_Finder.exe.
Windows7_Key_Finder 1.0.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.09 MB (1141530
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- Windows7_Key_Finder.exe (424.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 71.0.0
of Windows7_Key_Finder 1.0.0.
Windows7_Key_Finder 1.0.0 is a program offered by the software company Key_Finders. Some users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Windows7_Key_Finder 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Windows7_Key_Finder 1.0.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Windows7_Key_Finder 1.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Windows7_Key_Finder 1.0.0". If it exists on your system the Windows7_Key_Finder 1.0.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Windows7_Key_Finder 1.0.0 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Windows7_Key_Finder 1.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windows7_Key_Finder 1.0.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.Windows7keyfinder.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows7_Key_Finder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Windows7_Key_Finder 1.0.0.
8. After uninstalling Windows7_Key_Finder 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows7_Key_Finder 1.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows7_Key_Finder 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Windows7_Key_Finder 1.0.0 by Key_Finders from your computer, we are not saying that Windows7_Key_Finder 1.0.0 by Key_Finders is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Windows7_Key_Finder 1.0.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 13:44:25.470