Windows searchqu Toolbar
This info is about Windows searchqu Toolbar for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Windows searchqu Toolbar from your PCBandoo Media, Inc
. You can find out more on Bandoo Media, Inc or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Windows searchqu Toolbar directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Windows searchqu Toolbar is C:\Archivos de programa\Windows searchqu Toolbar\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 51.30 KB (52527 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of Windows searchqu Toolbar. They occupy an average of 51.30 KB (52527
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5214
of Windows searchqu Toolbar. For more Windows searchqu Toolbar versions please click below:
Windows searchqu Toolbar is an application released by the software company Bandoo Media, Inc. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Windows searchqu Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Windows searchqu Toolbar from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Windows searchqu Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "Windows searchqu Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Windows searchqu Toolbar application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Windows searchqu Toolbar in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Windows searchqu Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Windows searchqu Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Windows searchqu Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Windows searchqu Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows searchqu Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Windows searchqu Toolbar by Bandoo Media, Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Windows searchqu Toolbar by Bandoo Media, Inc is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Windows searchqu Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:12:53.807