Windows iLivid Toolbar
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Windows iLivid Toolbar for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Windows iLivid Toolbar from your computerBandoo Media, Inc
. More information on Bandoo Media, Inc can be found here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows iLivid Toolbar directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows iLivid Toolbar\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Windows iLivid Toolbar. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 52.89 KB (54156 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Windows iLivid Toolbar. They occupy about 251.15 KB (257176
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (52.89 KB)
- dtUser.exe (86.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.76 KB)
This info is about Windows iLivid Toolbar version 126.96.36.199268
only. Click on the links below for other Windows iLivid Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
Windows iLivid Toolbar is an application marketed by Bandoo Media, Inc. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Windows iLivid Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Windows iLivid Toolbar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Windows iLivid Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Windows iLivid Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Windows iLivid Toolbar app will be found very quickly. When you click Windows iLivid Toolbar in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Windows iLivid Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Windows iLivid Toolbar.
8. After removing Windows iLivid Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows iLivid Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows iLivid Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Windows iLivid Toolbar by Bandoo Media, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Windows iLivid Toolbar by Bandoo Media, Inc is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows iLivid Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-07 06:32:51.137