Windows WizLine is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Windows WizLine from your computerWizLine
. More information on WizLine can be found here
. Windows WizLine is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WizLine folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Windows WizLine's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\WizLine\WizLineUninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 37.77 KB (38680 bytes) on disk and is called WizLineAgent.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Windows WizLine. They occupy 3.73 MB (3913656
bytes) on disk.
- WizLineAgent.exe (37.77 KB)
- WizLineUninstall.exe (118.38 KB)
- wzcart.exe (3.58 MB)
This web page is about Windows WizLine version 126.96.36.199
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Windows WizLine.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Windows WizLine from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Windows WizLine:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ILPZQVC8\Windows-WizLine-2caab5c626c4eb907a426397e57b4b07-application.htm
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
Windows WizLine is an application released by WizLine. Some people want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Windows WizLine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Windows WizLine from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Windows WizLine or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Windows WizLine". The Windows WizLine app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Windows WizLine in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Windows WizLine, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Windows WizLine.
8. After uninstalling Windows WizLine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows WizLine that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows WizLine using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Windows WizLine by WizLine from your computer, nor are we saying that Windows WizLine by WizLine is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows WizLine in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 12:01:36.637