Windows Uptime 1.6
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Windows Uptime 1.6 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Windows Uptime 1.6 from your PCRundegren.com
. Further information on Rundegren.com can be found here
. Windows Uptime 1.6 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Windows Uptime directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Windows Uptime 1.6 is "C:\Program Files\Windows Uptime\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 155.50 KB (159232 bytes) on disk and is called Windows Uptime.exe.
Windows Uptime 1.6 is composed of the following executables which take 226.54 KB (231980
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
- Windows Uptime.exe (155.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Windows Uptime 1.6 version 1.6
Windows Uptime 1.6 is an application marketed by Rundegren.com. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Windows Uptime 1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Windows Uptime 1.6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Windows Uptime 1.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Windows Uptime 1.6". If it is installed on your PC the Windows Uptime 1.6 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Windows Uptime 1.6 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Windows Uptime 1.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Windows Uptime 1.6.
8. After removing Windows Uptime 1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Windows Uptime 1.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows Uptime 1.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Windows Uptime 1.6 by Rundegren.com from your computer, we are not saying that Windows Uptime 1.6 by Rundegren.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Windows Uptime 1.6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 14:03:08.407