Windows Updates Downloader
Windows Updates Downloader is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Windows Updates Downloader from your computerSupremus Corporation
. You can read more on Supremus Corporation or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Windows Updates Downloader at http://wud.jcarle.com/
. Windows Updates Downloader is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Updates Downloader directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove Windows Updates Downloader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Updates Downloader\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Windows Updates Downloader's primary file takes about 100.00 KB (102400 bytes) and is called WUD.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Windows Updates Downloader. They occupy about 143.27 KB (146704
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (43.27 KB)
- WUD.exe (100.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.24849
of Windows Updates Downloader. You can find below a few links to other Windows Updates Downloader versions:
...click to view all...
Windows Updates Downloader is a program marketed by Supremus Corporation. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Windows Updates Downloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Windows Updates Downloader from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Windows Updates Downloader or simply click the Search feature and type in "Windows Updates Downloader". If it exists on your system the Windows Updates Downloader application will be found automatically. After you click Windows Updates Downloader in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Windows Updates Downloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windows Updates Downloader:
- The software company is: http://wud.jcarle.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Updates Downloader\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Windows Updates Downloader.
8. After removing Windows Updates Downloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Updates Downloader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Updates Downloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Windows Updates Downloader by Supremus Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Windows Updates Downloader by Supremus Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Windows Updates Downloader in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-12 08:24:56.003