Windows Uninstaller 1.5
Windows Uninstaller 1.5 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Windows Uninstaller 1.5 from your computerAlex T.
. Additional info about Alex T. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.windowsuninstaller.com
if you want to read more on Windows Uninstaller 1.5 on Alex T.'s page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\WindowsUninstaller directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Windows Uninstaller 1.5's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WindowsUninstaller\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the Windows Uninstaller 1.5's main executable file and it takes about 699.99 KB (716789 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Windows Uninstaller 1.5. They occupy 699.99 KB (716789
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of Windows Uninstaller 1.5.
Windows Uninstaller 1.5 is an application by the software company Alex T.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Windows Uninstaller 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Windows Uninstaller 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Windows Uninstaller 1.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Windows Uninstaller 1.5". The Windows Uninstaller 1.5 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Windows Uninstaller 1.5 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Windows Uninstaller 1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windows Uninstaller 1.5:
- The software company is: http://www.windowsuninstaller.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WindowsUninstaller\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Windows Uninstaller 1.5.
8. After uninstalling Windows Uninstaller 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Uninstaller 1.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Uninstaller 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Windows Uninstaller 1.5 by Alex T. from your computer, nor are we saying that Windows Uninstaller 1.5 by Alex T. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Windows Uninstaller 1.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:28:31.297