Windows Sidebar is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Windows Sidebar from your computerIsso Project, Inc.
. More information on Isso Project, Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details on Windows Sidebar at http://isso-sys.blogspot.com
. Usually the Windows Sidebar program is placed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Windows Sidebar folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Windows Sidebar is C:\Archivos de programa\Windows Sidebar\uninst.exe. Windows Sidebar's main file takes about 1.22 MB (1274880 bytes) and is called sidebar.exe.
Windows Sidebar installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.33 MB (1395073
bytes) on disk.
- regsvr32.exe (11.50 KB)
- sidebar.exe (1.22 MB)
- uninst.exe (105.88 KB)
This web page is about Windows Sidebar version 6.0.6001.18000
Windows Sidebar is a program released by Isso Project, Inc.. Some people choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase Windows Sidebar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Windows Sidebar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Windows Sidebar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Windows Sidebar". If it is installed on your PC the Windows Sidebar application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Windows Sidebar in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Windows Sidebar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windows Sidebar:
- The software company is: http://isso-sys.blogspot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\Windows Sidebar\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Windows Sidebar.
8. After uninstalling Windows Sidebar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Sidebar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Windows Sidebar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Windows Sidebar by Isso Project, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Windows Sidebar by Isso Project, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Windows Sidebar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-29 17:40:35.830