Windows Sidebar is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Windows Sidebar from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. More information on Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. More data about the software Windows Sidebar can be seen at http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/windowsvista/features/details/sidebargadgets.mspx
. The full command line for uninstalling Windows Sidebar is RUNDLL32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Sidebar.inf,UnInstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Windows Sidebar's main file takes around 1.18 MB (1232384 bytes) and its name is sidebar.exe.
Windows Sidebar contains of the executables below. They take 1.25 MB (1312568
bytes) on disk.
- sidebar.exe (1.18 MB)
- regsvr32.exe (11.50 KB)
- CenerTCPMessenger.exe (66.80 KB)
The current web page applies to Windows Sidebar version 6.0.6001.16633
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Windows Sidebar:
...click to view all...
Windows Sidebar is a program marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Windows Sidebar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Windows Sidebar from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Windows Sidebar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Windows Sidebar". If it exists on your system the Windows Sidebar app will be found automatically. After you click Windows Sidebar in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Windows Sidebar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windows Sidebar:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/windowsvista/features/details/sidebargadgets.mspx
- The uninstall string is: RUNDLL32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Sidebar.inf,UnInstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Windows Sidebar.
8. After removing Windows Sidebar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Windows Sidebar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Windows Sidebar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Windows Sidebar by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Windows Sidebar by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Windows Sidebar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-21 17:46:19.213