Windows Remote Service
This page is about Windows Remote Service for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Windows Remote Service from your systemBanamalon
. Further information on Banamalon can be found here
. Click on http://www.banamalon.net/
to get more facts about Windows Remote Service on Banamalon's website. Usually the Windows Remote Service program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Remote Service directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Windows Remote Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Remote Service\unins000.exe. WindowsRemoteService.exe is the Windows Remote Service's main executable file and it occupies close to 169.50 KB (173568 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Windows Remote Service. They occupy 1.43 MB (1495541
bytes) on disk.
- Remote Designer.exe (545.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (745.99 KB)
- WindowsRemoteService.exe (169.50 KB)
This web page is about Windows Remote Service version 1.2.9
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Windows Remote Service:
Windows Remote Service is a program offered by the software company Banamalon. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Windows Remote Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Windows Remote Service from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Windows Remote Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Windows Remote Service". If it exists on your system the Windows Remote Service application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Windows Remote Service in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Windows Remote Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Remote Service:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.banamalon.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Remote Service\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Windows Remote Service.
8. After uninstalling Windows Remote Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Remote Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows Remote Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Windows Remote Service by Banamalon from your PC, we are not saying that Windows Remote Service by Banamalon is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows Remote Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 06:48:49.783