Windows Password Key Standard
This page is about Windows Password Key Standard for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Windows Password Key Standard from your computerPasswordSeeker, Inc.
. More information about PasswordSeeker, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.lostwindowspassword.com
if you want to read more on Windows Password Key Standard on PasswordSeeker, Inc.'s page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Password Key Standard\7z directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Windows Password Key Standard is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Password Key Standard\7z\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is named WindowsPasswordKeyStandardDemo.exe and its approximative size is 803.00 KB (822272 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Windows Password Key Standard . They take 3.71 MB (3894513
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (939.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (69.19 KB)
- WindowsPasswordKeyStandardDemo.exe (803.00 KB)
- cdda2wav.exe (309.93 KB)
- cdrecord.exe (445.27 KB)
- readcd.exe (270.35 KB)
- syslinux.exe (27.50 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Windows Password Key Standard .Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Password Key Standard
Windows Password Key Standard is an application marketed by the software company PasswordSeeker, Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Windows Password Key Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Windows Password Key Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Windows Password Key Standard or simply click the Search feature and type in "Windows Password Key Standard ". The Windows Password Key Standard program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Windows Password Key Standard in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Windows Password Key Standard , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Password Key Standard :
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lostwindowspassword.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Password Key Standard\7z\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Windows Password Key Standard .
8. After uninstalling Windows Password Key Standard , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Windows Password Key Standard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Windows Password Key Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Windows Password Key Standard by PasswordSeeker, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Windows Password Key Standard by PasswordSeeker, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Windows Password Key Standard supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:57:29.347