This web page is about Windows OpenKeyword for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Windows OpenKeyword from your PCMaroin
. Go over here
for more information on Maroin. More details about Windows OpenKeyword can be seen at http://www.openkeyword.co.kr
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenKeyword folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Windows OpenKeyword is C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenKeyword\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 68.35 KB (69989 bytes) on disk and is named uninst.exe.
The executable files below are part of Windows OpenKeyword. They occupy about 6.71 MB (7039925
bytes) on disk.
- opk.exe (3.34 MB)
- opkagent.exe (3.30 MB)
- uninst.exe (68.35 KB)
The current web page applies to Windows OpenKeyword version 18
alone. Click on the links below for other Windows OpenKeyword versions:
...click to view all...
Windows OpenKeyword is a program offered by the software company Maroin. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Windows OpenKeyword is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Windows OpenKeyword from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Windows OpenKeyword or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Windows OpenKeyword". If it is installed on your PC the Windows OpenKeyword app will be found automatically. When you click Windows OpenKeyword in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Windows OpenKeyword, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windows OpenKeyword:
- The publisher is: http://www.openkeyword.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenKeyword\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Windows OpenKeyword.
8. After removing Windows OpenKeyword, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows OpenKeyword that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Windows OpenKeyword with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Windows OpenKeyword by Maroin from your computer, nor are we saying that Windows OpenKeyword by Maroin is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Windows OpenKeyword supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 04:24:16.733