Windows Media Format Runtime
This page contains complete information on how to remove Windows Media Format Runtime for Windows. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. wmplayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 72.00 KB (73728 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall Windows Media Format Runtime from your system
The executable files below are part of Windows Media Format Runtime. They occupy an average of 2.73 MB (2859551
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- migrate.exe (968.00 KB)
- mplayer2.exe (4.53 KB)
- setup_wm.exe (800.00 KB)
- wmlaunch.exe (120.00 KB)
- wmpenc.exe (28.00 KB)
- wmplayer.exe (72.00 KB)
- wmsetsdk.exe (800.00 KB)
Windows Media Format Runtime has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Media Format Runtime
Some people try to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Windows Media Format Runtime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Windows Media Format Runtime from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Windows Media Format Runtime or simply activate the Search field and type in "Windows Media Format Runtime". If it is installed on your PC the Windows Media Format Runtime app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Windows Media Format Runtime in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Windows Media Format Runtime, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Windows Media Format Runtime.
8. After removing Windows Media Format Runtime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Media Format Runtime which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Media Format Runtime with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130