Windows Media Format Runtime
This page contains complete information on how to remove Windows Media Format Runtime for Windows. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. wmplayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 72.00 KB (73728 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall Windows Media Format Runtime from your system
The executable files below are part of Windows Media Format Runtime. They occupy an average of 2.73 MB (2859551
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- migrate.exe (968.00 KB)
- mplayer2.exe (4.53 KB)
- setup_wm.exe (800.00 KB)
- wmlaunch.exe (120.00 KB)
- wmpenc.exe (28.00 KB)
- wmplayer.exe (72.00 KB)
- wmsetsdk.exe (800.00 KB)
Windows Media Format Runtime has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Additional values that are not removed:
Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Windows Media Format Runtime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Windows Media Format Runtime from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Windows Media Format Runtime or simply click the Search field and type in "Windows Media Format Runtime". If it exists on your system the Windows Media Format Runtime program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Windows Media Format Runtime in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Windows Media Format Runtime, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Windows Media Format Runtime.
8. After removing Windows Media Format Runtime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Windows Media Format Runtime which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Media Format Runtime with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130