Windows Media Format 11 runtime
This page is about Windows Media Format 11 runtime for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Windows Media Format 11 runtime from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Further information on Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. More information about Windows Media Format 11 runtime can be found at http:
. The program is often placed in the C:\Programme\Windows Media Player folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Windows Media Format 11 runtime. wmplayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 62.50 KB (64000 bytes) on disk.
Windows Media Format 11 runtime installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.84 MB (6125599
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- migrate.exe (768.00 KB)
- mplayer2.exe (4.53 KB)
- setup_wm.exe (1.60 MB)
- wmdbexport.exe (482.00 KB)
- wmlaunch.exe (236.00 KB)
- wmpenc.exe (25.00 KB)
- wmplayer.exe (62.50 KB)
- wmpnetwk.exe (899.00 KB)
- wmpnscfg.exe (199.50 KB)
- wmpshare.exe (36.00 KB)
- wmsetsdk.exe (1.59 MB)
The current web page applies to Windows Media Format 11 runtime version 11
If you're planning to uninstall Windows Media Format 11 runtime you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Media Format Runtime
Windows Media Format 11 runtime is an application offered by Microsoft Corporation. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Windows Media Format 11 runtime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Windows Media Format 11 runtime using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Windows Media Format 11 runtime or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Windows Media Format 11 runtime". If it exists on your system the Windows Media Format 11 runtime program will be found very quickly. When you click Windows Media Format 11 runtime in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Windows Media Format 11 runtime, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Media Format 11 runtime:
- The publisher is: http:
- The uninstall string is: "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Windows Media Format 11 runtime.
8. After uninstalling Windows Media Format 11 runtime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Media Format 11 runtime which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Media Format 11 runtime with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Windows Media Format 11 runtime by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Windows Media Format 11 runtime by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows Media Format 11 runtime supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130