Windows Media Format 11 runtime
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Windows Media Format 11 runtime for Windows. Windows Media Format 11 runtime is usually set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\Windows Media Player directory, subject to the user's choice. wmplayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 63.00 KB (64512 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall Windows Media Format 11 runtime from your PC
Windows Media Format 11 runtime is composed of the following executables which take 5.81 MB (6091807
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- migrate.exe (768.00 KB)
- mplayer2.exe (4.53 KB)
- setup_wm.exe (1.60 MB)
- wmdbexport.exe (482.00 KB)
- wmlaunch.exe (205.00 KB)
- wmpenc.exe (25.00 KB)
- wmplayer.exe (63.00 KB)
- wmpnetwk.exe (895.00 KB)
- wmpnscfg.exe (200.00 KB)
- wmpshare.exe (36.00 KB)
- wmsetsdk.exe (1.59 MB)
The current web page applies to Windows Media Format 11 runtime version 11
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Updates\Windows Media Format 11 runtime
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Updates\Windows Media Format 11 SDK
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Media Format Runtime
Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Windows Media Format 11 runtime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Windows Media Format 11 runtime with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Windows Media Format 11 runtime or simply click the Search field and type in "Windows Media Format 11 runtime". If it exists on your system the Windows Media Format 11 runtime application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Windows Media Format 11 runtime in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Windows Media Format 11 runtime, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Windows Media Format 11 runtime.
8. After uninstalling Windows Media Format 11 runtime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Windows Media Format 11 runtime which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Windows Media Format 11 runtime using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130