Windows Live Toolbar
This info is about Windows Live Toolbar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Windows Live Toolbar from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. More info about Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. Windows Live Toolbar is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\UnInstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Windows Live Toolbar. MSNTBUP.EXE is the Windows Live Toolbar's main executable file and it occupies around 88.50 KB (90624 bytes) on disk.
Windows Live Toolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 786.72 KB (805600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CBProxy.exe (61.36 KB)
- CMBrowserLauncher.exe (200.00 KB)
- ComponentManager.exe (246.86 KB)
- MSNTBUP.EXE (88.50 KB)
- msn_sl.exe (131.00 KB)
- UnInstall.exe (59.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Windows Live Toolbar version 03.01.0130
alone. Click on the links below for other Windows Live Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Files remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\Windows Live Toolbar.history
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\
Windows Live Toolbar is an application marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Windows Live Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Windows Live Toolbar from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Windows Live Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Windows Live Toolbar". The Windows Live Toolbar program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Windows Live Toolbar in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Windows Live Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Windows Live Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Windows Live Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Live Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Windows Live Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Windows Live Toolbar by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Windows Live Toolbar by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows Live Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:11:09.867