Windows Live Mail Backup 2.5
Windows Live Mail Backup 2.5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Windows Live Mail Backup 2.5 from your computerStaticBackup Inc.
. More info about StaticBackup Inc. can be read here
. You can get more details related to Windows Live Mail Backup 2.5 at http://www.staticbackup.com
. Windows Live Mail Backup 2.5 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live Mail Backup folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Windows Live Mail Backup 2.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live Mail Backup\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.53 MB (1601536 bytes) on disk and is named WinLiveMailBak.exe.
Windows Live Mail Backup 2.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.19 MB (2293017
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
- WinLiveMailBak.exe (1.53 MB)
The current page applies to Windows Live Mail Backup 2.5 version 2.5
Windows Live Mail Backup 2.5 is a program released by the software company StaticBackup Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Windows Live Mail Backup 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Windows Live Mail Backup 2.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Windows Live Mail Backup 2.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Windows Live Mail Backup 2.5". The Windows Live Mail Backup 2.5 app will be found very quickly. When you select Windows Live Mail Backup 2.5 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Windows Live Mail Backup 2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windows Live Mail Backup 2.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.staticbackup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live Mail Backup\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Windows Live Mail Backup 2.5.
8. After uninstalling Windows Live Mail Backup 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Windows Live Mail Backup 2.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Live Mail Backup 2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Windows Live Mail Backup 2.5 by StaticBackup Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Windows Live Mail Backup 2.5 by StaticBackup Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows Live Mail Backup 2.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 08:24:20.500